Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bread Garden 브레드가든


Bread Garden (Photo grabbed from breadgarden.co.kr)

When I’m bored, I bake. Here in Korea, it’s hard to find good quality baking ingredients. So, I always save time and frustration with having on hand those easy-to-store baking items around. But I don’t keep that too many supplies. One time, I got caught in the kitchen without some of the essential baking ingredients. I have no time to go to Dongdaemun, so I decided to order the stuff I needed online at Bread Garden. It was my first time to order from them via the internet. (I've purchased a few of their products at local groceries.)

... a few things I've bought from their offline store.

I just bought a few ingredients from their online shop because they were a bit expensive compared to those sold at Bangsan Market. Costly, but the products are likewise of best quality. Also, it was convenient, for no hassle of an hour drive and long walks. All I just did was click, and wait for a day for my orders to arrive.^^

They completed my orders on time and assured timely delivery. The package arrived well, and the products were properly packed inside the box. Their service is good! I will definitely order from them again next time~

 My orders arrived in good condition!^^


Bread Garden offers a full line of baking ingredients from different categories, including flour, flavors and essences, and sugars and creams. They offer a huge selection of baking and decorating ingredients and supplies, utensils, bakeware accessories, packaging supplies, and professional appliances. Also, they offer extensive baking classes for those who apply online.



You can shop from their online shopping mall, or from their offline stores (local supermarkets and groceries). They have branches at convenient locations including Banpo, Hongdae, and Gangnam, among others.




Bread Garden - Gangnam (Photo grabbed form ezbaking.com)



 Bread Garden - Gangnam (Photo grabbed form ezbaking.com)


Address:
3/F, 17, 96th Gangnam Blvd, Seoul

Phone Number:
82-2-535-2705







Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment